The student council is a representation of students from group 5 until 8. The representatives are elected by the students of the school.
The student council aims at:
- Allowing students to think and discuss about topics that are related to them.
- Nurturing a positive-critical and constructive attitude.
- Experiencing to be a representative of a class in the school organisation.
- Experiencing how a democracy could work.
- Instilling a broader involvement and sense of responsibility for the school.
- Learning what a meeting entails (consulting, discussing and cooperation)