Board & organogram
The board of governors bears final responsibility for HSL’s policy and monitors that this policy is adhered to by the school management. Each year the board organizes a general annual meeting. It is advised by the advisory council.
The board of governors consists of the following members:
- Paul Rombeek - Chair
- Joris van Brussel - Vice Chair
- Hannah Olijhoek - Secretary
- Milo Schoonheijm - Treasurer
- Berend Jan Zonneveld - Board member
- Christine Hogebrug-Pannenborg - Board member
- Erwin de Villeneuve - Board member
- Joost Broekmaat - Board member
- Tham Wan Loong - Board member
- Baye Cheng Song - Board member
- Lai Kuan Loong - Board member
The board of governors publishes any decisions taken in board meetings in the newsletter. If there are topics that you would like to bring to the board’s attention, please contact either the board via email@example.com or the advisory council via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to learn more about our organization structure, please view the organogram below.